Bangladesh US Embassy Job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. Bangladesh US Embassy Job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov job title is see the circular, Bangladesh US Embassy Job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov total number of vacancy for this job is check the circular. Bangladesh US Embassy Job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov application starts date for this job position is 05 June, 2018 and application deadline date is 07-19 June, 2018. You can find the full details about Bangladesh US Embassy Job Circular 2018 – bd.usembassy.gov here. You can also check out this similar Department of Social Services Job Circular & Admit Card। Result 2018 – www dss gov bd here.
US Embassy Job Circular – bd.usembassy.gov
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Notice, Embassy dhaka appointment updates published by www.bd.usembassy.gov . When US Embassy official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check that updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply information available here. Let`s Check below US Embassy Job Information in June 2018.
Organization Name : U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh
Official website : https://bd.usembassy.gov
Positions: Surveillance Detection Coordinator,Protocol Secretary,OBO Chauffeur,Information Specialist.
Number of Vacancy: Mention in circular link
Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Salary: 70,000+ Taka
Apply Method: Online
Source: US Embassy official website
Application Deadline: 07-19 June, 2018
For more information see below this original circular
Position Grade Closing
Surveillance Detection Coordinator FSN – 7 June 7, 2018
Protocol Secretary FSN-06; FS-08* June 13, 2018
OBO Chauffeur FSN – 4 June 10, 2018
Information Specialist FSN – 10 June 19, 2018
US Embassy Application Forms
• Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 (PDF 108 KB)– This form was updated on 01/04/2018. Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
• Application Form AID-302-3 (for USAID)
• Residency and/or Work Permit (If applicable)
• National ID/Passport copy
• Degree (certificate not transcript)
• Driver’s License (if position requires driving vehicles)
• Certificate or License (i.e. trade school course certificate, nursing license
etc. as/when required for the position)
• DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting
documentation (if applicable)
• List of references
• Recent Passport size photo
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered.
Application submission deadline: June 7, 2018.[gs-fb-comments]