Class 7 English Assignment Answer 8th Week 2021 has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. Assalamu Alaikum, peace be upon all the believers. We already know the reason why students come here. Dear student friends, your class 7 has given you an English assignment, look for the answer. Because the correct answer is needed for all students, for good results. And we guarantee the accuracy with the completed solution here. You can also check out this similar Class 9 English Assignment Answer here.
Class 7 English Assignment Answer
In this part of answering the assignment, I am going to answer the class 8 English assignment. The work of answering the class 7 English assignment for the 8th Week has started. Once the answer to the whole question is completed, it will be updated here, which you will find at the bottom.
- Week Wise Assignment: 8th Week
- Assignment Subject: English 1st & 2nd paper
- Official Website Link: www.dshe.gov.bd
Assignment Class 7 English
Our knowledge of English language is so weak that nowadays I see on Facebook that Bengali language is being written in English to express the thoughts of others. The use of real English language to express one’s thoughts is very rare. It is also true that many people cannot speak English even after passing BA, MA. It is necessary to consider whether it is a defect of the education system or reluctance to teach English language.
8th Week Assignment for Class Seven:
Class 7 English 8th Week Assignment
Read the following words (1 to 10), pick up the meaning, identify its part of speech, the name and the page number of the dictionary which you belong to or you have collected. After that, make meaningful ten sentences as directed within the bracket;
1. Recall (write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence)
2. erase (write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with this noun form)
3. Intelligent ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence)
4. Performance ( write its verb form and make a meaningful sentence)
5. wildly ( write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence)
6. Eminent ( write its synonym and make a meaningful sentence with it)
7. Nervous write its synonym and make a meaningful sentence with it)
8. Engrave ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
9. admire ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
10. Poverty ( write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
৮ম সপ্তাহের সমাধানের কাজ চলছে…
৬ষ্ঠ থেকে ৯ম শ্রেণি পর্যন্ত এ্যাসাইনমেন্ট উত্তর সবার আগে পেতে দ্রুত জানতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন (এখানে ক্লিক করে ☑️)
Suppose stranger talks with you and he does not know where your school is. The person asks you to give direction. You both are standing in front of your home. Now draw a map of the way to your school from home and make a dialogue with direction to your school.
Lesson no and Title
- Lesson-1: In the classroom
- Lesson-2: Outside school
- Lesson-3: In the house
- Lesson-5: At a bookshop
- Lesson -6: In a restaurant
- Lesson -7: At a railway station
Teacher will check students’ answer script following the assessment rubrics
8th Week English Assignment Answer
Students are allowed to do Class 7 English Assignment for the 8th Week. The assignment has been made for all the students of class 8 in Bangladesh. This assignment is being taken as educational institutions are closed for the corona virus. So everyone should complete the assignment on time and in a good way.
English is one of the most widely used languages in the world. If you know your mother tongue, you can easily talk to people in your language. Similarly, it is very important to know English to communicate with people from all over the world. Because of the spread of this language all over the world. So to learn and do English well, you have to perform well in Class 7 English assignment.