There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type and concentration of antifreeze, the amount consumed, and the individual dog’s health and metabolism. However, it is generally agreed that even a small amount of antifreeze can be deadly to a dog, and that death can occur within hours of ingestion.
How long will a dog live after consuming antifreeze?
After a dog consumes antifreeze, their life expectancy will depend on their breed and age. Some dogs will live up to 10 years, while others may only last 5-10 years.
How fast will antifreeze make a dog sick?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific case. However, antifreeze can make dogs sick by reducing their body’s ability to fight off infections and colds, which can lead to pneumonia or other respiratory problems.