Molossus Of Epirus is a mixed breed dog that is a cross between the Molossus and the Epirus. This breed is not recognized by any major kennel club, but is considered to be a rare breed. The Molossus Of Epirus is a large breed of dog that can weigh up to 100 pounds. They are considered to be very loyal and protective dogs.
What breed were Roman war dogs?
- 1 What breed were Roman war dogs?
- 2 Are there any Greek dog breeds?
- 3 What breed would Cerberus be?
- 4 When did the molossus go extinct?
- 5 What does a Molossus look like?
- 6 Who killed Cerberus?
- 7 How do you pronounce molossus?
- 8 Is a French Bulldog a Molosser?
- 9 When did the Molossus live?
- 10 What dog breeds did the ancient Greeks have?
- 11 What makes a Molossus dog?
- 12 Who is the Greek god of dogs?
- 13 How long does a Molossus dog live?
- 14 What breed is a hellhound?
- 15 What is Molossus mean?
- 16 How much does a Molossus dog cost?
- 17 What breed is the oldest dog?
- 18 Is a pitbull a Molosser?
- 19 What breeds make a Molossus?
- 20 Is a molosser a mastiff?
The Roman war dog was a type of dog used in war.
Are there any Greek dog breeds?
There are many Greek dog breeds, but the most popular are the Greek Cocker spaniel, the Greek bulldog, and the Greek shepherd dog.
What breed would Cerberus be?
Cerberus is a dog of the Cerberusidae family.
When did the molossus go extinct?
The molossus went extinct around 20,000 years ago.
What does a Molossus look like?
A Molossus is a giant, mutated creature that is the result of a fusion of a human and an orc. They are incredibly powerful and have a very large head.
Who killed Cerberus?
There is no definitive answer to this question.
How do you pronounce molossus?
Molossus is pronounced “mol-so-sis.”
Is a French Bulldog a Molosser?
No, a French Bulldog is not a molosser.
When did the Molossus live?
The Molossus lived about 530 million years ago.
What dog breeds did the ancient Greeks have?
The ancient Greeks had a variety of dog breeds, including the golden retriever, the bulldog, and the jack russell.
What makes a Molossus dog?
A Molossus dog is a large, powerful dog that is very loyal and protective.
Who is the Greek god of dogs?
How long does a Molossus dog live?
A Molossus dog typically lives for around 10 years.
What breed is a hellhound?
A hellhound is a dog that is bred for hunting and working in the field.
What is Molossus mean?
Molossus is a giant, dragon-like creature that is said to be the mightiest creature in all of the world. It is said that molossus can lift up to three times its own body weight and is said to be so strong that it can break through iron bars.
How much does a Molossus dog cost?
A Molossus dog costs about $2,500.
What breed is the oldest dog?
The oldest dog in the world is a purebred German shepherd.
Is a pitbull a Molosser?
Yes, a pitbull is a Molosser.
What breeds make a Molossus?
There are many breeds of Molossus, but the most common is the lion.
Is a molosser a mastiff?
No, a molosser is not a mastiff.