NTRCA Merit list Result 2021 | ngi.teletalk.com.bd has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. In the 1st to 16th Registration, a merit list of the respondents has been published. The private teacher registration and certification (NTRCA) authorities published the list this afternoon. NTRC (Private Teacher Registration and Certification) Authority Chairman AMM Azhar confirmed this to journalists. Already, within 90 days, the list has been prepared as per the directions of the High Court to prepare and publish a comprehensive national merit list of those who have passed the registration test. You can find the full details about NTRCA Merit list Result 2021 | 1st to 16th ngi.teletalk.com.bd results here. You can also check out this similar NTRCA District Wise Vacancy List here.
NTRCA Merit list Result 2021
- 1 NTRCA Merit list Result 2021
- 2 NGI Teletalk Result
- 3 How to get the ntrca merit list Result:
- 4 Some general information on the national merit list based on the bureaucracy of registration certificates from the NTRCA
- 5 General Note: Key Points:
- 6 NTRCA update merit list released
- 7 NTRCA Teacher Recruitment Merit list
- 8 NTRCA Combined Merit List 1st – 16th
- 9 Good News NTRCA Chairman
- 10 NTRCA Teacher Recruitment Online Application Process
- 11 NTRCA update notic
- 12 NTRCA new rules for appointment teacher
The court’s order states that the certificates of those who have registered will not have any term. District and Upazila based listings and recruitment procedures have also been asked to cancel. In addition, the NGOs have been asked to set an age limit.
- The seven-point directive says:
- Certificate for those who pass the registration test. The certificate will remain in place until the appointment.
Within 90 days of receiving a copy of the verdict, a national merit list must be made. This list must be published on the NTRCA website.
- Have a national merit list. No list can be made by category, district, upazila list.
- The NTRCA will update the merit list every year.
- Certificate should be issued in the name of the writ applicant and other applicants as per the combined merit list.
- If the NTRCA makes a recommendation along with any educational institution for the purpose of recruitment, it must be implemented within 60 days of receiving the copy. Otherwise, the management committee or the governing committee formed to manage the educational institution shall terminate the Board of Education and
- The government will soon take steps to set the age limit for entering the job at the private education institute.
NGI Teletalk Result
According to the data, in 2005, the government formed a law forming a private teacher registration and certification authority. As a per-qualification of appointment as a teacher in a private educational institution, it is compulsory to pass the registration test. That was the first registration test that year.
However, the first to twelfth registration test was to determine the per-qualification to enter the teaching profession at the entry level. On the other hand, the 13th Registration Examination is the final test for the selection of candidates for recruitment at the entry level [assistant teachers, lecturers, maulvis, etc.].
According to the Gazette published in the October 2015 issue of the Ministry of Education, the candidates will not have to give any further examination if they pass the examinations from the thirteenth. Vacancies will be sent directly to the educational institution and those who have passed and have to join with the recruitment card provided by the institution. According to that provision, many are appointed. Due to high server pressure, many are having trouble accessing the site. Will have to wait for this. Or the merit list can be found at http://www.ntrca.gov.bd/ and http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd/ntrca/app/. Earlier in April, the court ordered a national merit list within 90 days from those who passed the teacher registration test. Today was his last day.
How to get the ntrca merit list Result:
- At first go to there official website http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd/ntrca/app
- Then select that Option: – COMBINED NATIONAL MERIT LIST.
- After that, choose candidate’s level,
- At Last choose the subject,
- Then get the full merit list,
- Candidate put roll no in search option and gets the position.
শিক্ষক নিবন্ধরের মেধা তালিকা ফলাফল দ্রুত জানতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Facebook Group Link:– www.facebook.com/groups/Bdjobstoday.info
Some general information on the national merit list based on the bureaucracy of registration certificates from the NTRCA
- In view of the directives of the Hon’ble High Court in formulating a Combined National Merit List of 14 teacher certificates passed by the NTRCA from 2005 to 2019, the NTRCA has recently directed a software website www.ntrca.gov.bd, developed by Teletalk Bangladesh Limited. bd also arranged for publication at ngi.taletalk.com.bd.
- It is pertinent to note that the essential information of the candidates who passed the 1st to 5th Registration Examination taken during the initial phase of the NTRCA’s activities was collected in Bengal. Initially, initiatives have been taken to collect the necessary information, including spelling of the names of all the candidates online in English, in order to publish the national merit list in a composite form.
- It is also important to note that not all registration examinations held in the same course were the same. Initially, compulsory (written) tests on compulsory subjects were undertaken, but they are currently accepted in the MCQ method. In addition, the oral examination was not taken before the thirteenth teacher registration examination. In this case, a composite national merit list has been prepared on the basis of the number of optional subjects mentioned in the certificate of the candidates who have passed the various teacher registration exams.
- The hierarchy of the candidates who have passed the same number of teacher registration test in the same subject is displayed in the same position. The seniority of the recipients of the same number will be determined by following the criteria prescribed by the government during the recommendation of the appointment.
- In the public view of the combined national merit list, the national merit list of all candidates will be displayed and in Applicant’s View, the candidate will be able to view detailed information in the Sach module.
- The updated national list will be updated after the final result of each teacher registration test is published.
General Note: Key Points:
- A list of relevant national talent based on the software is given on the site.
- Many of the houses without any English information are empty. They have been asked to communicate with the correct information.
- A merit list has been prepared based on the number of optional subjects mentioned in the certificate.
- If they get the same number on the same issue, they are kept in the same place
- In the public view, you will find detailed information from the subject list and app view.
- It will then be running on the updated system.
NTRCA update merit list released
The combined national merit list has been updated to include the result of Fifteenth Teacher Registration Test-2019. The private teacher registration and certification authority said this information.
It is reported that the combined National Update merit list can be found on the website (http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd/ntrca/merit/), including the result of the 14th Teacher Registration Examination-2017. Earlier on July 9 (Tuesday), the Private Teacher Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) published a combined merit list of those who passed the first to thirteenth registration exam. And now a new merit list has been released.
According to the sources, there are about 40,000 teachers in crisis across the country in the private education institute. Due to the complexity of the case, the appointment of teachers for the last 2 years has not been possible. Due to this, the teaching activities in various schools, colleges, madrasas and technical institutions of the country are being disrupted.
NTRCA Teacher Recruitment Merit list
It is learned that NTRC has finalized the list sent from educational institutions across the country. It has been decided to appoint about 40,000 people in different disciplines. A public statement will be issued on December 15 to appeal to the registered candidates from 1st to 15th. A one-month application program will be underway. The NTRCA will send recommendations to the self-education institute to recruit qualified teachers as per the merit sequence. The recruitment process will end in March.
According to the NTRCA, at least 30 percent of the approved teacher rank will be appointed in the women’s quota for the institution located in the metropolitan area or the municipal area of the district headquarters at a private educational institution (school and college, college, madrasa).
NTRCA Combined Merit List 1st – 16th
In addition, women teachers will be appointed in the recruitment of bodybuilding teachers. These decisions were made recently by the Ministry of Education based on the recommendations of the NTRCA. The 35-year age limit has been set for hiring teachers. If this is the case then the registered person will not be able to apply for appointment. The recruitment process will be conducted nationally by canceling the district-based recruitment process.
Asked about the matter, Additional Secretary AM Ashfaq Hussein, chairman of NTRCA, said, “There is a day-to-day work to resolve the complications that have arisen in hiring private teachers. I hope to start a new recruitment program next week. ”
Hussein. He said those who passed would be included in the national merit list by January 19 next.
Good News NTRCA Chairman
The NTRCA, meanwhile, released the final result of the 15th teacher registration test on Wednesday. 11,130 candidates have passed the final. There were 13,345 candidates who took part in the test after passing the written test. The passing rate for the registration fraternity is 83 decimal 40 percent. In addition, very soon, the 15th teacher registration certificates are being tried for the final candidates. NTRCA officials have already started work for this purpose, said Ashfaq Hussain.
See more post: 16th NTRCA Written Exam Result 2021 | ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
NTRCA Teacher Recruitment Online Application Process
It should be noted that the written examination of the 15th Teacher Registration was held on July 26 and 27. The Private Teacher Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) is publishing the results of the written examination of the 15th Teacher Registration on October 22 last. In the written test, 13 thousand 345 passed. At the school level, 10,968 candidates have passed, 770 in school stage-II and 1,607 candidates in college level. 1 lakh 21 thousand 660 participated in the written examination of the 15th teacher registration. In the written examination of the 15th teacher registration, 10.96 percent candidates passed. The sibling of the 15th Teacher Registration begins on November 12. Until January 5. 13,345 students of the school and college level who passed the written test are taking the test.
NTRCA update notic
Private Teacher Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has issued a public notice to recommend the appointment of 1199 teachers in 604 schools and madrasas. An NTRCA official says 9800 applications have been submitted for the appointment of these posts from January 8 this month till January 20. Of these, 7901 candidates confirmed the application by submitting a fee.
Candidates will have to apply for recruitment recommendations in these posts by tomorrow (Wednesday). Candidates who have passed 10 trade of Std-2 of the 7th Teacher Registration School can collect directly from the NTRCA office and apply for recruitment recommendation for these posts tomorrow.
Reportedly, applications will be accepted through the website http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd or www.ntrca.gov.bd. Fill out the form correctly online and submit. After submitting the form, candidates will be sent SMS on mobile and submit the money along with further instructions. The application fee has been fixed at Rs. 180. On January 1 this year, those under the age of 35 can apply for the post.
NTRCA new rules for appointment teacher
It is reported that those who have passed the 15th teacher registration in 10 subjects will be able to apply for these posts. Food Processing, Civil Construction, General Electrical Works, General Electronics Works, Dress Making, Information and Communication Technology, General Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Pipe Teacher Recruitment and Well being.
It is learned that vocational or vocational courses are also being introduced in the mainstream schools. These teachers will be appointed as part of the vocational courses in general education. The manpower structure will be revised and the teachers of these posts will be MPOs. The finance ministry has already agreed to appoint these posts. Initially, under the Cessip scheme, 604 schools and 1199 teachers will be appointed in Madrasas.
We hope that by this post you all can see and download your NTRCA Merit list Result 2021. If you have any questions regarding the results of the exam, please comment in the box below. We will try our best to answer it promptly. Thanks to everyone for being with us, hopefully always to the side.