One Bank Limited Job circular in Bangladesh 2018 has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. One Bank Limited Job circular in Bangladesh 2018 job title is follow the circular, One Bank Limited Job circular in Bangladesh 2018 total number of vacancy for this job is check the circular below. One Bank Limited Job circular in Bangladesh 2018 application starts date for this job position is 19 February 2018 and application deadline date is 15 March 2018. You can find the full details about One Bank Limited Job circular in Bangladesh 2018 here. You can also check out this similar Career Opportunity at world health organization 2018 here.
Thorough Credit Risk analysis and Management and Customer Relationship building/promoting in line with banking laws and practices and Bank`s objectives and Goals.
Department Name : Career – One Bank Limited.
Application Published Date : 19 February 2018.
Job Nature : Full-time.
Educational Requirements : Minimum Graduation from any recognized university.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Job Type : bank Jobs.
Application Last Date : 15 March 2018.
For View full Circular click here.
One Bank Limited job Circular information
Job Description / Responsibility :
1. Solicit business by booking both Asset & liability.
2. Preparation of Call Report, Credit Risk Grading statement, Financial Spread Sheet etc. Visit Clients factory/business premises for measuring the risk associated with the respective client.
3. Preparation and accurate submission of Credit Memo/ Proposals.
4. Prepare sanction letters for borrowers
5. Maintain strong relationship with customers and continuously endeavor to build new relationships
6. Monitor and ensure timely loan repayment, collect financial statements and other necessary documents from time to time.
7. Ensuring timely review and renewal of the portfolio, as the case may be
3 to 5 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
SME Banking, Credit Administration, Recovery, Credit Risk Analysis, Customer Relation, Market Development (Banking), Relationship, Anti Money Laundering
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):