Polytechnic Diploma Admission Circular 2020 । btebadmission.gov.bd has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. The admission circular was published by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board BTEB. All Diploma teaching students in the 2020-21 academic year can apply. Read the entire paragraph carefully to find out all the information on how to apply. You can find the full details about Polytechnic Diploma Admission Circular 2020 । btebadmission.gov.bd here. You can also check out this similar BTEB Polytechnic Diploma Result 2020 – All Semester Result here.
Polytechnic Diploma Admission Circular 2020
- 1 Polytechnic Diploma Admission Circular 2020
- 2 Polytechnic Diploma Admission Method:
- 3 Polytechnic Diploma Admission Exam Mark Distribution:
- 4 btebadmission.gov.bd notice
- 5 Educational Qualification of Polytechnic Admission:
- 6 BTEB Application Procedures and Rules:
- 7 Polytechnic Admission Fee submission method:
- 8 Deposit fee through rocket:
- 9 Fee Cash via Sure Cash:
- 10 Rules for payment of fees through Sure cash App:
- 11 Notable:
- 12 Board Name Code:
- 13 Steps to complete the application form Online:
- 14 Step 4:
- 15 Polytechnic Admission selection process:
- 16 Quota determined by the government:
- 17 Applicant’s Certificate in Government-designated Quota:
- 18 vacant seats of bteb:
- 19 Other Admission Information For Diploma Admission:
- 20 BTEB Admission Test Result 2020
- 21 The End
The Circular for Polytechnic Diploma Engineering was first published on the official website btebadmission.gov.bd. Today, on the 1st of May, that day, the admission circular was formally released by the Chief Director of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board. The online anesthesia process will begin on May 7, 2020 from 10 am and end on May 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm. So apply in time for those who are interested in joining Polytechnic Diploma Engineering.
The name of authority: Bangladesh Technical Education Board BTEB
Circular Published Date:
Application Start :
Application Deadline :
Polytechnic Admission Result Date :
Apply Link : www.btebadmission.gov.bd
Others Official website:
ডিপ্লোমার ভর্তি সার্কুলার দ্রুত জানতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন ।
Facebook Group Link:– www.facebook.com/groups/Bdjobstoday.info
Polytechnic Diploma Admission Method:
Polytechnic Diploma admission program is usually done through admission test. Here is the admission test on a specified date. Prior to this, candidates are considered eligible for the admission test after the initial selection. And admit card for admission test is issued. And the seat format was released on the website shortly before the exam.
Polytechnic Diploma Admission Exam Mark Distribution:
Earlier, admission tests were usually conducted with only one step, ie, the initial selection MCQ test. But now, along with the new test written test is taken. See Polytechnic Diploma Admission Test Number Binding below.
|Serial Number:||Subject Name:||Mark/Numbers:|
|3.||Mathematics/ General Knowledge (GK)||25+25|
|In-total:||There are 4 no, of subjects.||100|
All Government Polytechnic Institutes, Bangladesh Institute of Grass and Ceramic, Graphic Arts Institute, Feni Computer Institute, Bangladesh Surveys Institute (Comilla), Rajshahi Investigator (Rajshahi Survey), Rajshahi Survey, under the Technical Education Board of Bangladesh Technical Education Board Bogra) and 5 (four) years in Government Technical Schools and Colleges Adi-in-Engineering Diploma, Diploma-in-Textile Engineering and Diploma-in-amateurism and Hospitality courses in the 1st and second shifts, student / student for admission the following conditions can apply on-line sapper
Educational Qualification of Polytechnic Admission:
Passed SSC / equivalent examination passed in 2017, 2018, 2019 for admission and at least GPA in general maths or higher maths in boys. Minimum 3.50 GPA with 3.00 Adult students and girls enrolled in general mathematics or higher mathematics with at least a GPA. 3.00 with 3.00 G.P.A. Students who have received ‘A’ and ‘O’ level can apply for ‘C * grade and mathematics on any two other subjects’ pass in at least * D’ grade. “Those who passed the O * level will be given the certificate of admission in accordance with SSC from the General Board of Education in accordance with the merit sequence. Students should submit the same number of certificates from the general board to the Technical Education Board.
Candidates who have passed the 02 (two) year trade course approved by Bangladesh Technical Education Board including SSC can also apply. However, on the last date of submission of the application form, the age of the candidate should be 22 years.
BTEB Application Procedures and Rules:
1. Apply for the admission of candidates for any one shift of 1st and 2nd shift on-line 150 / – (One hundred way Rs.) Or application fee for applying on both shifts. 300 / (three hundred rupees) first on Teletalk / Rocket / Shorecash. Must submit through. Then the application form should be filled in properly by entering www.btebadmission.gov.bd or www.bteb.gov.bd or www.techedu.gov or www.tmed.gov.bd website.
2. SSC from Bangladesh Open University Applicants in the prescribed form along with the attested copy of the passport size and 2 colored passport size passport size certificates must be confirmed to arrive directly in room 12 of the old building of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board during the office date 10/06/2020. The form must be submitted through the Bangladesh Technical Education Board’s website (www.btebadmission.gov.bd).
3. Reserved quota (excluding Vocational and Female quota) Applicants after applying on-line print copy of application and all the documents mentioned in paragraph 9.3 direct during the office date 10/06/2020 in room 412 of the old building of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board. Ensure delivery of postal address along with the signatures, along with the letter “Admission quota application” on the envelope. Otherwise the quota set will not be considered.
4. The notification regarding admission can be found on the website of all Government Polytechnic Institutes and Technical Schools and Colleges including Technical and Madrasa Education Departments, Ministry of Education, Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Directorate of Technical Education.
Polytechnic Admission Fee submission method:
Fees through Teletalk:
1. Go through the message option on Teletalk Mobile Phone by typing the first three letters of the name of the Education Board with space, by typing 737 ‘/ 1]). By entering the test roll number, enter the SSC with space. The entry letter should be written 31913 to 16929 by specifying the pass letter.
Examples: BTAD <Space> WWW <Pace> YYYYYY <Space> ZZZ <Space> S Here, come from the Board of Education that applied for WWW
SSC Passed the exam, he has shortened the name of the board [eg, Dhaka Board of Directors (DHA), Sylhet (SYL), Barisal (BAR), Chittagong (CHI), Comilla (COM), Dinajpur (DIN), Jessore (JES), Rajshahi. (RAJ), Madrasa (MAD), Technical (TECH), Open (BOU) locations
Applicant’s SSC SSC in place of pass roll number and ZZZZ. The shift will be in place of 1st shift (A), 2nd shift (B), both shift (C).
If the SMS sender is eligible for the application, a refund SMS will be sent asking for the candidate’s name, father’s name, shift, one [which number and examination fee will be Rs 150 / – (One hundred fifty) / Rs 300 / (three hundred) for both shifts. . Returns SMS carefully and agree to the information if the information is correct. In order to be approved, BTAD <Space> YES <Space> PIN <Space> should be sent to the mobile number of the contact and send SMS to 16299. However, a mobile number of any operator should be used only for the communication of one candidate. To the candidate.
A refund SMS with Money Recipt Number will be provided. It is important to note that the Money Recipt number should be stored in its own liability and after completing the Money Recipt number you have to complete the application form on-line.
Deposit fee through rocket:
To make a payment from a mobile phone with a rocket account, dial * 322% and follow the steps:
Must select Payment in the menu. After that
Step-1: Select BIL Pay.
Step-2: Self-select other Rocket account if you own Rocket account to get Successful SMS.
Step-1: Mobile number to be given for communication.
Step-1: Others have to be selected.
Step-1: Enter the Bill er ID (288) input.
Step-1: Bill Number <Shift> <Pass Pass> <Board Code> <Roll Number> Enter (No space required).
Step-1: Amount # 150/300 to enter the entry.
Step-1: If you want Pin Number, you need to provide the PIN number of this rocket account.
Successful SMS will appear if payment is successful.
Fee Cash via Sure Cash:
All mobile phones on which Sure Cash is turned on – all mobile phones must first dial A * 4957.
Step-1: To get Sure Cash’s menu dial * 495 %%, select Payment option
Step-2: Enter the payment Keyword
Step-1: Student has to write: <Shift> <Pass year> <Board> <Cord> <Roll number>
Step-1: Enter the Student’s Mobile Number
Step-1: Mobile Amount: TK. 150/300 will appear and provide the PIN number of the mobile account
Step-1: Successful message with TXN number will be displayed when payment is successful.
Rules for payment of fees through Sure cash App:
Download up to Sure Cash Mobile App-
Step-1: Log in to the Sure Cash app and select the Payment option
Step-2: To go to the next step, type DTE and select the next option
Step-1: Student has to write: <Shift> <next year> <Board> <Board roll number>
Step-1: The student’s mobile number should be entered
(Amount: TK. 150/300 will be displayed on mobile screen)
Step-1: Select the Next / Next button
Step-1: Select the Confirmation button to confirm the payment.
Successful message with Txn ID will be displayed when payment is successful.
Student shift (eg A), next year number (eg 2019), first three letters of the board name (eg for Dhaka) (DHA), and the roll of the board (such as 100389): <Shift> <next year> <Board> <Board roll number>.
For example-: A2019DHA100389
* The admission fee for each student is to be paid Tk 5 for A and B shift, 5 for C shift.
* Mobile money will be different for all students.
* Contact Sure cash’s hot line to get answers to any inquiries about this topic.
Sure cash Hot Line Number: 096 140 164 95
Board Name Code:
The applicant who received the SSC from the Education Board. Passed the test, the first three letters of the name of the board [eg: Dhaka Board (DHA) Sylhet (SYL), Barisal (BAR), Chittagong (CHI), Comilla (COM), Dinajpur (DIN), Jessore (JES), Rajshahi (RAJ), Madrasah (MAD), Technical (TEC) Open University (BOU), Other – (OTH)] board codes and 1st shift (A), 2nd shift (B),
Both will be shift (C), and (D) for Marine / Shipbuilding / Marine Trade. B: There will be no hyphen (-) in roll no.
Steps to complete the application form Online:
Govt from www.btebadmission.gov.bd. Diploma in Engineering button under Programs or www.bteb.gov.bd
Or click on the “Polytechnic-TIC (Diploma) Admission” button from www.tmed.gov.bd or www.techedu.gov.bd or the home page of the website.
Step 1: Applicant’s Roll, Board, Passing Certificate and Registration No. If the applicant’s information is correct as per the qualification mentioned in Section No.1 and the fee has been submitted through Teletalk / Rocket / Shirocash / Bikash, then the application can proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Complete the Transaction Code available via Teletalk / Rocket / Shorecash / Bikash’s SMS. If the Transaction Code is correct then you can move on to the next step.
Step 3: Applicant’s information will be displayed and upload the applicant’s picture (clear passport size color image to JPEG Format, and no more than 100 KB). Also, if any quota of applicant is added, then the relevant document should be uploaded.
The technology of all the institutions and institutions will be displayed (according to the shift selected at the time of submission of fee) and from there you can choose from more than 5 institutions per shift. In addition to the selected institute-technology, any institution, as a technology, can be given an additional 8 choices (if the applicant is not selected in his chosen institution-technology, he / she can opt for admission to any institution-technology subject to vacancy).
Step 7: When the choice of organization-technology is finished, all the shift-organization-technology will be displayed in the next step and the applicant can change his order here.
Step 7: Then the applicant will be shown all his information, pictures, preferred institution-technology and sequence, and the last permission to complete the application will be sought. When the application is completed, the applicant will send the application ID and Pin Number via SMS on the contact’s mobile. With this Application ID and Pin Number, the applicant can later change the information of his application.
Polytechnic Admission selection process:
The candidate’s institution-technology will be selected on the basis of the SSC pass results, preferred order, quota and other applicable conditions.
1. Preparing waiting list:
2. As per the total number of seats, a waiting list will be prepared along with merit, choice order and quota based list.
3. According to merit, candidates who are admitted will get the opportunity of organization / technology based migration in the order of choice.
According to the merit list, after the expiry of the admission deadline, the institutes will be selected in the order of quotation and quotas from the waiting list in the technological vacancies.
Quota determined by the government:
- 1 female quota – 20%; SSC (Vocational) -1%,; Small ethnic group quota (1 in each of Dhaka, Chittagong, Bangladesh-Sweden Polytechnic Institute) and other polytechnic institutes, VTTIs and 5% of children / children in government fraud work, with special needs
- Student quota is 5% and Technical and Madrasa Education Department, Technical Education Board under the Ministry of Education, Technical Miss Sin Jor Rabinin Kasha Naraneki 2% quota reserved for children of teachers / officers / employees.
- 2% quota will be reserved according to the number of candidates who have completed 12 (two) year trade courses approved by Bangladesh Technical Education Board including SSC.
Applicant’s Certificate in Government-designated Quota:
(A) In case of small ethnic group candidate, the certification given by the concerned union council or the municipality chairman should be certified.
(B) Certificate of the concerned Ministry / Directorate / Department / Institute head in respect of the children of teachers / officers / employees working in the Technical Education Board, Directorate of Technical Education and Directorate of Education under the Ministry of Education.
(C) Certificate of Directorate of Social Services in respect of students with special needs and
(D) certified photocopy of certificates of 12 (Dei) year term trade course holders approved by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board,
The above paper, including the print out containing the applicant’s Application ID, is addressed to the post office / direct address at the office of the old building of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board, directly or on the envelope. B. Must ensure delivery.
3.1 In case of availing the benefits of the government-defined quota (excluding vocational and women’s quota) after on-line application, the applicable quota will not be considered if the application form is not received within the stipulated time.
6.6 If no suitable candidate is found in the government-designated quota, vacant seats will be filled from the merit list / waiting list.
vacant seats of bteb:
4.1 Admission will be canceled if any student who is absent in class within 5 (seven) business days of the beginning of class. The vacant seats shall be filled in the order of waiting list within the next 7 (seven) days.
In terms of admission, the number of seats in each group is fixed at 5 (fifteen), considering a 25% drop-out.
Other Admission Information For Diploma Admission:
Candidate will complete his / her responsibilities including filling out the application form online, filing an application, sending the application fee through teletalk / rocket / surecash / development. The authorities will not be responsible if the candidate is deceived with the help of someone in this regard. Under this board, the Help Desk will be set up under the supervision of its own principal at the educational institute. All admission related activities will be carried out on-line and in accordance with the admission policy-2019.
For any information, you can contact:
BUET Help Desk:
Mobile: 01727233524/01789309981 Technical Education Board Help Desk:
Mob: 01789028173 Mobile: 09612-288288 Director (curiculum) during office hours except holidays] and admissions committee member secretary
Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Dhaka.
BTEB Admission Test Result 2020
The results of Polytechnic Diploma are usually published within the last 6 weeks. You can find the results through their official website. And there is no reason to worry as the results will be published on our website at the same time.
We hope that through this post, all of you benefited from knowing about Polytechnic Diploma admission owner and getting lots of information at the same time. We always try to give good information. If you have any questions or suggestions about this paragraph, please leave a comment in the box below. We will try to give a suitable answer soon. Finally many thanks for staying with us to read the post. Best of luck to everyone.[gs-fb-comments]