RU Admission Test Result (A, B, C) Unit 2019-20. Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Test Result 2019-20 will be publish come to very soon. Rajshahi University A, B, C, all unit exam take all ready completed. RU Admission Test Result 2019-20 will be found in Rajshahi University website admission.ru.ac.bd, there are notice billboard and also in our website at Bdjobstoday.info. You can find the full details about RU Admission Test Result 2019-20 | All Unit Result here. You can also check out this similar RUET Admission Test Result 2019-20 | KA, KHA Group here.
Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Test Result 2019-20
- 1 Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Test Result 2019-20
- 2 Rajshahi University Admission Test Result 2019 Download
- 3 RU All Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2019-20
- 4 Rajshahi University Admission Circular, 2019:
- 5 RU Admission Test Admit Card:
- 6 RU Admission Test Seat Plan, 2019:
- 7 RU A Unit Result 2019-20
- 8 RU B Unit Result 2019-20
- 9 RU C Unit Result 2019-20
- 10 Rajshahi University Admission Test Result:
Rajshahi University (RU) is one of the leading public universities in Bangladesh. Every year thousands of eligible students from all over Bangladesh come here to seat for the admission test. Getting admission is like a dream to most of the students as it is very tough to get the keys of the entrance. Not only that, its campus is bigger than any other public university campuses of Bangladesh. So, the participants will eagerly look forward to getting Rajshahi University (RU) admission test result. This year a maximum of 32000 applicants are going to be selected from each unit. They will fight for only 4151 existing seats. The selection process will be on the basis of their S.S.C and H.S.C results. The eligible applicants have to pass H.S.C or equivalent examination for the admission test.
Rajshahi University Admission Test Result 2019 Download
University Name: Rajshahi University (RU)
Admission Name: Under graduate
Exam Year: 2019
Academic Session: 2019-2020
The Name of Unit: A, B & C
Official Website: admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate
Result Published Date: Not Announce yet
RU – এর “সকল” ইউনিটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফলাফল দ্রুত জানতে আমাদের Facebook Group এ জয়েন করুন
Facebook Group Link:– www.facebook.com/groups/Bdjobstoday.info
Attention For Candidates:
- Total duration of examination: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- First 50 minutes: MCQ examination
- Next 15 minutes: Collection of MCQ answer sheet and distribution of SAQ (written examination) answer script
- No examinee is allowed to got to out from examination hall during this interval (15 minutes)
- Last 40 minutes: SAQ (written) examination
Rajshahi University Admission Circular, 2019:
It’s a matter of great joy for the interested guardians and students that Rajshahi University (RU) has finally declared its admission test circular, 2019. The applicants can select their respective unit for the admission test.
Though you can download a pdf file of the circular from the official website of RU, we are helping you providing the gests. You will have a primary knowledge from below.
RU Admission test – GPA requirements:
- Humanities: Applicants need to have GPA 3.00 in H.S.C or equivalent Examination including the 4 th subject. Total GPA 7.00 is required in S.S.C and H.S.C Examinations.
- Business Studies: Applicants need to have GPA 3.50 in H.S.C or equivalent Examination including the 4 th subject. Total GPA 7.50 is required including S.S.C and H.S.C Examination.
- Science: Applicants need to have GPA 3.50 in H.S.C or equivalent Examination including the 4 th subject. Total GPA 8.00 is required in both S.S.C and H.S.C Examination.
RU Admission test – Unit & Fees:
Primary Online application of RU admission test is going to be started on 3 rd September, 2019 from 12 pm. Tk. 55 has been fixed as the primary application fee, and the rest are as follows:
- A Unit (Arts & Humanities): Fee – 1200+120 = 1320 taka
- B Unit (Business studies & Business Administration): Fee – 1200+120 = 1320 taka
- C Unit (Science Faculty): Fee – 1200+120 = 1320 taka.
RU admission test method and marks distribution:
The examinees have to face a 100 marks exam. The 100 marks will be divided into two parts: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) – 60 marks and SAQ (Short Answer Question) – 40 marks. For MCQ, the examinees will get 50 minutes; for collecting MCQ question papers and distributing written question paper & answer script, the authority will take 15 minutes; and for written Exam, the examinees will get 40 minutes. This means that the examinees will have to spend 105 minutes in the exam hall. There will be 60 questions for the MCQ test and 20 questions for SAQ test.
RU Admission Test Admit Card:
The admission test for Rajshahi University (RU) is going to be held on 22, 21 and 22 October, 2019. The applicants are asked to download their admit cards from 8 October to 12 October, 2019. The admit cards will be available in the official website of the university. It is to be noted that the applicants can download their admit cards after 12 pm on 08/10/19 till 5 pm on 12/10/19.
No one will be allowed to download it after 5 pm of the expiry date. If anyone wants to change his/her photo, he/she can do it within 06/10/19. After this date, no one can apply for changing photos. If anyone wants to seat for the exam in English medium question paper, he/she must notify the authority via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) referring to his/her application ID and mobile number within 30/09/19.
RU Admission Test Seat Plan, 2019:
Finding a seat is one of the major problems that the applicants face during their admission test. So, it is necessary to find your seats earlier. You can download RU admission test seat plan either from its official website or from the notice board of the institution. You need not worry much because there you can find many volunteers who will help you find your seats. For your help, we are providing you with some valuable information that must make you satisfied. You will also get the Routine of Rajshahi University Admission Test, 2019 from here.
RU A Unit Result 2019-20
- Roll no. distribution: A Group 1 – Roll no. – 10001 to 25565; A Group 2 – Roll no. –
50001 to 65564.
- Exam date: 21 October 2019.
- Exam time: A Group 1 – 9.00 am to 10.45 am and A Group 2 – 11.45 am to 1.30 pm.
RU B Unit Result 2019-20
- Roll no. distribution: B Group 1 (commerce) – Roll no. – 10001 to 18637, B Group 2
(Non-commerce) – Roll no. – 80001 to 87095.
- Exam date: 21 October 2019.
- Exam time: B Group 1 – 3.00 pm to 4.45 pm and B Group 2 – 3.00 pm to 4.45 pm.
RU C Unit Result 2019-20
- Roll no. distribution: C Group 1 – Roll no. – 10001 to 25257, C Group 2 – Roll no. –
50001 to 65256 and C Group 3 – Roll no. – 80001 to 80716.
- Exam date: 22 October 2019.
- Exam time: C Group 1 – 9.30 am to 10.45 am and C Group 2 – 10.45 am to 1.30 pm.
Rajshahi University Admission Test Result:
Finally, the most awaiting day of the candidates for the RU admission test has come. The authority has announced the Rajshahi University (RU) admission test result. So, your attention should be on Rajshahi University admission test result download. You can get the result from the official website of RU. Not only that, it will be published in different local and national dailies. Those who have near and dear ones on the campus can get it by them because it will also be hanged on the notice board of the institution.
If you have any Problems/ question? about Rajshahi University (RU), then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible. Thanks For Stay With (bdjobstoday.info) Us.