RUET Admission Test Result 2019-20 | KA, KHA Group has been published on My website bdjobstoday.info today. RUET (Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology) published its first-year honors undergraduate program admission test result, sessions 2019-2020 on Tuesday night, 28/09/2019. You can find the full details about RUET Admission Test Result 2019-20 | www.ruet.ac.bd here. You can also check out this similar DU Admission Test Result 2019-20 | All Unit Result here.
RUET Admission Test Result 2019-2020
- 1 RUET Admission Test Result 2019-2020
- 2 RUET admission apply instruction for Under Graduate Program:
- 3 The process of getting the admission test result of RUET:
- 4 RUET Admission Test Result FAQ
In the evening of that day, Dr. Shirajul Karim Chowdhury, the vice-chancellor of RUET, presided over the meeting and declared the RUET admission test result 2019. A list was also published on our website according to the merit position. The undergraduate
admission test was held on 24th October, 2019, and its Online Application deadline was finished on 29th September, 2019. The eligible students will get admission into Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET) from 6th November, 2019 by paying an admission fee of taka 10 thousand and 400 (also search for – the admission fees of RUET).
RUET admission Seat Plan, 2019:
RUET admission seat plan 2019. Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET) published its first year honors undergraduate program admission test seat plan, sessions 2019-2020. You can download RUET admission seat plan for Ka and Kha Groups from the links given below:
- Download link (for Ka/ A unit):
- Download link (for Kha/ B unit):
RUET Admission Circular:
Although the Ministry of Education controls the administration, Rajshahi University controls the academic curriculum, and the Public Works Department controls the infrastructural development and maintenance, RUET could not attain its goal. The institution has declared the following courses for this session:
- CE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- CSE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering.
- EEE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- ME – stands for Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- IPE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Production Engineering.
- MTE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering.
- ETE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Telecommunication
- GCE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Glass and Ceramic Engineering.
- B. Arch. – stands for Bachelor of Architecture.
- BURP – stands for Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning.
- ECE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- CFE – stands for Bachelor of Science in Chemical and Food Process Engineering.
You can get RUET admission eligible candidates list from our website also. The link is given
- Download link for Ka/ A Group:
- Download link for Kha/ B Group:
You can also get the link from the administrative notice board of RUET and its official website as well. Here is the official website address of RUET for you!
Official website of RUET: www.ruet.ac.bd
RUET admission test marks distribution:
RUET admission test marks distribution is an important factor for the examinees. So, they should have an in-depth knowledge of it. The examinees will have to face a written exam of 350 marks for the admission test. They need not face any MCQ type questions, but they have to face a Freehand Drawing Exam of 100 marks. The 350 marks of written test includes –
- Physics – 100 marks
- Math – 100 marks
- Chemistry – 100 marks
- And English – 50 marks.
- Without Admit card, no examinees will be allowed in the exam hall.
- No Electronic Device will be allowed in the exam hall.
RUET Admission Apply Instruction:
To know the RUET admission apply instruction is important for every examinee. As the admission test for RUET is so tough and at the same time extremely competitive, an examinee has to be evaluated from the submission of the application form. Therefore, they should read the application instructions attentively, and fill in the application form carefully. For your benefits, you are requested to go through the following instructions:
RUET admission apply instruction for Under Graduate Program:
- First of all, you need to collect the application form its affiliated branches.
- Only the H.S.C passed examinees can collect the form.
- But an examinee has to full-fill all the requirements announced by the admission
- Based on the grade point of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English, an examinee
will be evaluated. This means that the authority will scrutinize and set priority on the
highest GPA acquiring by the examinees.
- The number of examinees for the admission test will be decided by the admission
- The seats for the admission test are naturally ten times higher than the real seats.
- The test is taken together, but the examinees will get the departments based on their merit
- If an examinee does not want to take admission, the examinee of the next will get that
- A student has to pay taka 10 thousand and 400 as an admission fee
A list of eligible candidates for the admission test will be published in the notice board and the official website of the university. Based on their reserved form numbers, they will collect their roll numbers from there. They are asked to reserve their form and roll number for their future use.
The process of getting the admission test result of RUET:
Getting a chance for admission in RUET is like a dream for every science background student. However, a list for the eligible candidates for the admission is published in the institution’s notice board and the official website as well. You can also get it from newspapers and some other web addresses.
RUET Admission Test Result FAQ
RUET has declared 12 different courses this year. They are – CE, CSE, EEE, ME, IPE,
MTE, ETE, GCE, CFE, BURP, ECE, and B. Arch.
You have to pay taka 10 thousand and 400 as the admission fee for RUET.
You can get the admission form of RUET from its approved branches only.
An examinee will have to face 350 marks for the written test.
We Will Cover, Update RUET All Unit Admission Test Result And Others Important Latest News. So Stay With Us And Keep Visit Out Website bdjobstoday.info.Good Luck